We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

StripLine Zindex

Hello,

I use vertical stripline on my chart and i have some trouble with them. They hide my fastcolumn serie. Line serie are not covered by striplines, but column and fastcolumn are.
Do you have any tip to put back my column serie on the foreground ?

Thank you.

5 Replies

SR Samuel Rajadurai Edwin Rajamanickam Syncfusion Team May 16, 2016 11:28 AM UTC

Hi Jean, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently we are unable to reproduce this issue. Please find the worked sample of strip line from the link below. 
Please provide us the syncfusion product version which you are using currently, it will be helpful for us to assist you. 
Regards,
Samuel 

GR Gregory May 20, 2016 01:59 PM UTC

Yes in fact indeed, it was a problem with my column.

Thank you.

SR Samuel Rajadurai Edwin Rajamanickam Syncfusion Team May 23, 2016 05:00 AM UTC

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the update.

We are glad that your problem has been resolved.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Samuel

GR Gregory May 24, 2016 10:01 AM UTC

My column are near invisible and sometime invisible on a DatetimeAxis. Anyway to increase their minimal size ?

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team May 25, 2016 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Jean,  

We considered this “Column Varying Width” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards,  
Rachel A.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon