We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CardView Header Control

I have two questions regarding CardView that is not answered by the documentation.

1.  I have ShowHeader="True" but CanGroup="False".  How can I remove the text that says "Drag a column header here to group by that column"?

2.  I have CanSort="True".  However the list give ALL properties in the model.  How can I say to sort on just two or three of the properties?

Thanks,

Brent Hoskisson

1 Reply

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team May 11, 2016 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Brent,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Query#1: I have ShowHeader="True" but CanGroup="False". How can I remove the text that says "Drag a column header here to group by that column"?

To remove the text "Drag a column header here to group by that column" in the CardView, you can get the TextBlock from the Cardview template using its name "grouptext" and collapse its visibility.

Query#2: I have CanSort="True". However the list give ALL properties in the model. How can I say to sort on just two or three of the properties?

In our CardView, the items are added in the ListBox for sorting based on the GroupNames collection which contains GroupInfo class. To add the required field, clear the GroupNames collection and add the respective fields in it.

The same has been demonstrated in our sample. Please download it from the following location:

Sample:CardView_124034_(3)

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon