We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Very Low performance when refresh appointment collection

Hello,
I'm trying to evaluate your suite for Xamarin Forms because I need a schedule for my application, but I have a problem.
I read the appointments from Azure and when I receive the result I populate the collection the scheduler is already visible.
In this case the refresh of the schedule is very very slow and the app is frozen until the schedule redraw the appointments.

I have also a toolbar item that refresh the collection and when I press it, I have the same problem of freezing....

I modify your sample to add 100 appointment and I replicate the same problem....

Have you got any idea to solve my problem?

Thanks

Mauro

1 Reply

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team May 11, 2016 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Mauro, 

Thanks for your interest in using Syncfusion products. 

We have already logged an issue with “Application hangs when appointment collection is added dynamically in VisibleDatesChanged Event” in Xamarin.Forms (Android). The issue fix will be included in our upcoming Essential Studio Volume 2 release, 2016 which is expected to be rolled out by the mid of June month. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Swathi G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon