We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Very Low performance when refresh appointment collection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124028 May 10,2016 10:38 AM May 11,2016 08:12 AM Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfSchedule
Mauro Gaggero
Asked On May 10, 2016 10:38 AM

Hello,
I'm trying to evaluate your suite for Xamarin Forms because I need a schedule for my application, but I have a problem.
I read the appointments from Azure and when I receive the result I populate the collection the scheduler is already visible.
In this case the refresh of the schedule is very very slow and the app is frozen until the schedule redraw the appointments.

I have also a toolbar item that refresh the collection and when I press it, I have the same problem of freezing....

I modify your sample to add 100 appointment and I replicate the same problem....

Have you got any idea to solve my problem?

Thanks

Mauro

Swathi Gopal [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 11, 2016 08:12 AM

Hi Mauro, 

Thanks for your interest in using Syncfusion products. 

We have already logged an issue with “Application hangs when appointment collection is added dynamically in VisibleDatesChanged Event” in Xamarin.Forms (Android). The issue fix will be included in our upcoming Essential Studio Volume 2 release, 2016 which is expected to be rolled out by the mid of June month. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Swathi G 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;