We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Migrate Autocomplete from 13.1.0.21 to 14.1.0.41

Hello,
on my application I have an object of type Autocomplete. I had installed the version of Syncfusion 13.1.0.21, but now I have updated with the latest release (14.1.0.41), and I can not make it work.
I followed the examples, but I always get the error "ejAutocomplete is not a function".

What should I do to migrate to the new version?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

1 Reply

SS Selvamani Sankarappan Syncfusion Team May 11, 2016 11:19 AM UTC

Hi Saglietto,   
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.  
Please refer to the following link to migrate from Syncfusion older version to a newer version,   
We created a web application and migrated from the older version to 14.1.0.41, but, we were unable to reproduce the issue at our end.  Please try the steps given in the above link and even after that if you face the same issue, share the following details.  
1)       Do you face any error in the web page or script errors while rendering the control?   
2)      Please ensure that with your application the DLL version is properly migrated in web.config        and ASPX file and the corresponding assembly version is properly referred in your application.   
      3)      If you are facing the issue “$(..) ejAutocomplete not a function” in script , please check the  following KB link to resolve this issue 
      4)      Share your web.config and sample code along with error details, if any, so that we can look into the issue further and provide an appropriate solution.   
      Regards,   
Selvamani S   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon