We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

I want to show stacked bar in my app ? How can I do that?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

124013 May 9,2016 04:51 AM May 19,2016 02:12 AM Xamarin.Forms 5
Tags: SfChart
Utkarsh
Asked On May 9, 2016 04:51 AM

Hi,
I need to show the stacked Bar in my app however when I'm using the Sfchart component I need to provide the primary and secondary axis which is fine but I dont want the numerical axis I want to show something else ? How can i do that ? 

Saravana Pandian Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 10, 2016 07:32 AM

Hi Utkarsh,

Please let us know what value you want to show in primary and secondary axis instead of number.

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M.

Utkarsh
Replied On May 11, 2016 02:56 AM

Hi Saravana,

There are two cases involved in it :

Scenario 1:
I want to show the Stacked Bar same as attached image but want some modification like on the secondary axis I want person name and inside the bar I have to show the percentage however on the primary axis I just want to provide the title nothing else. Also can we customize the bar color ?

Second Case:
I want to display person name on the primary axis and secondary axis needs to numerical ?

It'll be really helpful if you guide me through both the cases.

Thanks,
Utkarsh Srivastava

Attachment: Stacked_Bar_c1e291fa.zip

Replied On May 12, 2016 03:29 AM

Hi Utkarsh,

#1) We have prepared a sample based on your requirement. We can customize the bar color using Color property of ChartSeries.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124013/ze/StackedBarSample1199460031  

#2) We can achieve this requirement by setting CategoryAxis to PrimaryAxis and NumericalAxis to SecondaryAxis property of SfChart.

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M. 

Utkarsh
Replied On May 18, 2016 01:33 AM

Hi Saravana,

Thank you for your quick sample . Can you please provide the example for second use case as well ? I'll be highly thankful to you.

Thanks,
Utkarsh Srivastava

Replied On May 19, 2016 02:12 AM

Hi Utkarsh,

Thanks for your update. We have prepared a sample as per your second case which can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/124013/ze/LineSeriesSample-1443659900  

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;