We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Stencil

Hello! I want to put some text into the stencil symbols. Something like this (TextBlock):
<DataTemplate x:Key="StoredData">
       <Border Name="border" BorderBrush="Aqua" BorderThickness="1"
          Padding="5" Margin="5">
            <Viewbox Stretch="Fill">
                <Grid>
                            <TextBlock Text="{Binding Whatever}"><!--Here-->                     
                </Grid>
            </Viewbox>
            </Border>
</DataTemplate>

But I want to change this text according to different SymbolItems. How can I bind it to my  SymbolItem?
Thanks.

4 Replies

KR Keerthivasan Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team May 10, 2016 02:10 PM UTC

Hi Alex,  

Currently, we are working on the reported scenario. We will update the status of the reported scenario on May 11, 2016. We appreciate your patience until then

Regards,
Keerthivasan R.

KR Keerthivasan Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team May 11, 2016 09:11 AM UTC

Hi Alex,  
We have considered “Shape is not applied while drag and drop the Node from Stencil” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards,  
Keerthivasan R.     

AL Alex May 11, 2016 10:09 AM UTC

I think you gave me the wrong link, because there is my previous question

KR Keerthivasan Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team May 12, 2016 04:25 AM UTC

Hi Alex, 

We have faced issue “Shape is not applied while drag and drop the Node from Stencil” internally while creating the sample to achieved your requirement. Please follow-up the incident for further updates on the reported issue. 

Regards, 
Keerthivasan R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon