We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Schedule unusable

Hi all
I can't seems like edit schedule appointment collection (add new/ remove items) after I binded to it no metter how I bind with Binding or just assign scheduleAppointmentCollection collection to DataSource it seems like it doesn't support collection editing, I'd be very gratifull if anybody could provide a workaround as I need this control to work asap.

Thanks
Xusan

2 Replies

KH Khusan May 9, 2016 03:13 AM UTC

Just want to make a note I'm seeing above issue with DayView and with Xamarin.Android

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team May 9, 2016 10:52 AM UTC

Hi Khusan, 

Thanks for your interest in using Syncfusion products. 

We have provided support to dynamically edit appointment collection (add new /remove appointments) in Schedule control. We have already logged an issue with “Application hangs when appointment collection is added dynamically in VisibleDatesChanged Event” in Xamarin.Forms (Android). Is this scenario similar to yours?  Could you please ensure whether the issue reproduced with Xamarin.Android or Xamarin.Forms Android? It will be helpful for us to further analyze on your requirement and provide you possible solution. 

Regards, 
Swathi G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon