We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error on IIS and General Questions

Hi i installed dashboard server on my Azure Windows Server 2012. But in the utilities folder i opened DashboardserverIIS.exe but it doesn't prompted for the port no as per your documentation. Any idea?

Link to error image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1E_KE7lUCdOXzUtS01IcTU4Rm8

Error

Some more general questions:
1) In dashboard custom branding i cannot remove the custom branding on Footer. How can i do that?
2) How can i achieve Oauth like signup for custom dashboard for each user using Facebook or google.
3) I dont want to try raw VM's on Azure. Is there a way to try Webapp or webrole with IIS so that i dont need to manage everything. If so how?
4) How can i automate custom dashboard for each of my customer based on each customer data.
5) I have plans to provide predictive analytics solutions to my customers and how can i achieve that, Using UI controls like ASP.NET MVC controls or by Dashboard Platform? + using R studio .I am confused in this.

I have essential studio and plus license.

Thanks.

1 Reply

VR Venkatesan Rethinam Syncfusion Team May 6, 2016 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Prasaanth Sundar, 

A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Thanks,
R. Venkatesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon