Hi i installed dashboard server on my Azure Windows Server 2012. But in the utilities folder i opened DashboardserverIIS.exe but it doesn't prompted for the port no as per your documentation. Any idea?
Link to error image: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1E_KE7lUCdOXzUtS01IcTU4Rm8
Some more general questions:
1) In dashboard custom branding i cannot remove the custom branding on Footer. How can i do that?
2) How can i achieve Oauth like signup for custom dashboard for each user using Facebook or google.
3) I dont want to try raw VM's on Azure. Is there a way to try Webapp or webrole with IIS so that i dont need to manage everything. If so how?
4) How can i automate custom dashboard for each of my customer based on each customer data.
5) I have plans to provide predictive analytics solutions to my customers and how can i achieve that, Using UI controls like ASP.NET MVC controls or by Dashboard Platform? + using R studio .I am confused in this.