We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DataBinding in SfSpreadsheet

I have an SfSpreadsheet somewhere in my application and somewhere else I have a Chart. I can bind the ItemsSource of my SplineSeries to an observable collection in my viewmodel (cf the demonstration) but... how can I bind the columns of my spreadsheet to the observable collection of my viewmodel ? (I don't want the chart in the spreadsheet like in the chart demonstration of sfspreadsheet but outside the spreadsheet !).
My solution is to access all the cells but.. when a cell is modified, the chart is not updated !
Sorry for my very bad english... Thank you for your answer.

1 Reply

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team May 4, 2016 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Demolliens,   

SfSpreadsheet doesn't have support for data binding. However, you can import and export the datatable into SfSpreadsheet. Please find the UG link for your reference,   

Also we have analyzed your reported issue “Chart is not updated while changing the cell value in SfSpreadsheet” in our sample. But we were unable to reproduce the issue. Could you check the Chart sample in our Dashboard? If the problem still persists at your end, revert by modifying the sample along with replication procedure.   

Regards   
Kanimozhi B  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon