We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can I add items dynamicall?

Hi,

I want to add menus dynamically in Navigation Drawer. As my User Permission is stored in the database. Depending upon the data values stored in the database. Menu should populate in Navigation Drawer.

Can you please let me know how can I do this?

1 Reply

SS Selvamani Sankarappan Syncfusion Team May 3, 2016 11:47 AM UTC

Hi Manish, 
Thanks for Contacting Syncfusion Support, 
We can achieve your requirement using our existing property “listViewSettings” in NavigationDrawer component. This property allows to access the ListView component properties. We have prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please get the sample from the following location: 
In the above sample such that the select values in the checkbox will be added to the NavigationDrawer listview menu upon clicking to the button. 
If this is not your requirement and still you are facing any difficulties, kindly get back to us and we will be happy to help you. 
To know more about the list of properties, methods, and events available in NavigationDrawer component please refer the following link: 

Regards, 
Selvamani S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon