We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Simple Stencil

Hello! I want to create symbols dynamicly using .cs-files, but I didn't find any example how to do it. Could you upload simple project demonstrating it? (Windows 7, VS 2013)

4 Replies

AL Alex May 1, 2016 06:44 PM UTC

Here is my project

Attachment: test_cb07aba.rar

RA Ranjitha Amirthalingam Syncfusion Team May 2, 2016 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Alex, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

Reported issue: Symbols are not displayed in the Stencil. 

We have analyzed the provided sample. The SymbolFilter and SymbolGroups of Stencil was not initialized in your sample which causes the reported issue. The SymbolFilters are the collection of SymbolFilterprovider, which is used to filter/hide the symbols using delegates. Based on the return Boolean value of the SymbolFilter delegate, the corresponding item is removed from Stencil .We have resolved the reported issue by modifying the provided sample. Please refer to the sample from the following link. 

Sample Link:
ModifiedSample_123905

For more details about stencil,please visit our OnlineHelpDocumentation link. 

Also, refer to our Dashboard sample Stencil from the following link. 

Link: Dashboard->WPF->Run Local Samples-> Diagram->Getting Started->Stencil. 

Regards, 
Ranjitha A. 

AL Alex May 3, 2016 10:34 AM UTC

Thanks! It solved my promlem, but here is another one. I can't drag and drop symbols from stencil to diagram. Could you help me?

Attachment: sfdiagram_fc191cd7.rar

KR Keerthivasan Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team May 4, 2016 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Alex, 

We considered this “Issue occurred while Drag and Drop the Node from Stencil” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Keerthivasan R.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon