We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error in Grid

hi,

i got error in column creation. i have attached error screen shot here 

Attachment: errorgrid_8713f639.rar

3 Replies

BM Balaji Marimuthu Syncfusion Team May 2, 2016 05:34 AM UTC

Hi Satheyaraaj, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

To render the Grid we need to register the required Assemblies within the Default.aspx page. The mentioned issue is occurred when not register the Syncfusion.EJ assembly in page or web.config file. Refer to the code example as below.  
Sample: Sample-f123891 

<%@ Register Assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=14.1450.0.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" Namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web" TagPrefix="ej" %> 

<%@ Register Assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=14.1450.0.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" Namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web" TagPrefix="ej" %> 

<%@ Register Assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=14.1450.0.41, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" Namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models" TagPrefix="ej" %> 

Refer to the Help Document in following link. 

If you still face the issue, kindly share sample or modify the attached sample as issue reproducible. 

Regards, 
Balaji Marimuthu 

SA satheyaraaj May 3, 2016 12:34 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your support. i got solution based on your code. 

thanks 
satheyaraaj PT

BM Balaji Marimuthu Syncfusion Team May 4, 2016 05:41 AM UTC

Hi Satheyaraaj,  

Thanks for the update. 

We are happy to hear that the provided solution helped you. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Balaji Marimuthu 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon