We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ASP.NET grid export does not work

Whatever I do it always come back with message "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." I have included using Syncfusion.EJ.Export;
using Syncfusion.XlsIO; I looked at all the posts and even removed UpdatePanel so it is just simple grid on a page but as soon as I click on the toolbar on one of the export buttons I the error message. Please help!

1 Reply

PK Prasanna Kumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team April 29, 2016 10:49 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We checked the mentioned issue and suspect that you have not refer the ej.webform.min.js  script file in your sample. To perform server side operation in ASP.NET we need to refer the particular script file. So, we suggest you to refer the ej.webform.min.js  after ej.web.all.min.js script file.  

Please find the below code snippet and sample: 

<script src="Scripts/jquery-1.10.2.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/jsviews.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/jsrender.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/jquery.easing-1.3.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/jquery.globalize.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min.js"></script> 
    <script src="Scripts/ej/ej.webform.min.js"></script> 

Script Location: C:\ InstalledLocation\ Syncfusion\Essential Studio\xx.x.x.xx(Version) \JavaScript\assets\scripts\common 
Note : xx.x.x.xx is the Essential Studio Version. 
Regards, 
Prasanna Kumar N.S.V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon