We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error 404 while using dashboard in local

Hello,
I installed the dashboard in local and I tried the PDF Viewer but I have an error " IIS 7.0 : 404 NOT found" on loading page. I tried with other PDF (drop down), selected by the Choose File window, but I have the same issue. I'm using the version 14.1.0.41.
It may be a problem with my IIS configuration, any ideas to resolve this ?
Regards,
T. Cholet

3 Replies

PR Parthipan R Syncfusion Team April 27, 2016 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Cholet, 
Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 
We regret to let you know that we could not reproduce the issue IIS 7.0: 404 NOT found on loading page” with the details provided by you in your previous update. We tried to reproduce the issue with the sample available in the link below. Please try this sample at your end and modify this sample or provide us the sample that would help us reproduce this issue.  
Also Kindly provide us the following details so that we could analyze and assistance you better on the issue. This would be more helpful for us to further investigate on this incident.

Essential Studio Version:
Operating System: 
System Bit Information:
System Culture Information:
IIS version: 
Thanks, 
Parthipan  

CH Cholet May 2, 2016 12:55 PM UTC

Thank you for replying.

With your sample i made my project work. I had a problem with references for pdfViewer.

Thanks for you help.

PR Parthipan R Syncfusion Team May 3, 2016 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Cholet,  
We are glad to know that the issue is resolved, please let us know if you need any further assistance.  
Regards, 
Parthipan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon