We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Option "ShowSubTotal" on PivotItem set to "false" not working

I'm using a Web API to load the data in the Pivot Grid. When defining columns and lines patterns in the method "BindDefaultData". Some of the lines I do not want to appear subtotals (as are items that have only one record). Even to set the property "ShowSubTotal = false", the subtotal keeps popping up. The following code:

private PivotReport BindDefaultData()
{
            PivotReport pivotSetting = new PivotReport();
            pivotSetting.PivotRows.Add(new PivotItem { FieldMappingName = "Date", FieldHeader = "Date", TotalHeader = "Total", ShowSubTotal = false });
            pivotSetting.PivotRows.Add(new PivotItem { FieldMappingName = "State", FieldHeader = "State", TotalHeader = "Total", ShowSubTotal = false });
            pivotSetting.PivotColumns.Add(new PivotItem { FieldMappingName = "Product", FieldHeader = "Product", TotalHeader = "Total", ShowSubTotal = false });
            pivotSetting.PivotColumns.Add(new PivotItem { FieldMappingName = "Country", FieldHeader = "Country", TotalHeader = "Total", ShowSubTotal = false });
            pivotSetting.PivotCalculations.Add(new PivotComputationInfo { CalculationName = "Amount", Description = "Amount", FieldHeader = "Amount", FieldName = "Amount", Format = "C", SummaryType = Syncfusion.PivotAnalysis.Base.SummaryType.DoubleTotalSum });
            return pivotSetting;
}

Another option I like is that in some lines I could have the option to not merge the cells were equal, instead repeat the contents of each cell. It is how to do this?

1 Reply

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 25, 2016 08:38 AM UTC

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have created an incident to log an issue report on behalf of you. Our support engineer will assist you through incident. We request you to follow with the incident for further details.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,

Sastha Prathap S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon