We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ej-numerictextbox: e-value behaving differently to ng-model

Hi.

We're finding that e-value isn't behaving as you'd expect ng-model to behave on the number spinner, which is causing us problems.

I've attached a demo project to demonstrate.

In the demo I've binded one number spinner using ng-model and the other with e-value.

The ng-model spinner acts on changes with ng-change, and the e-value spinner uses e-change.

When you change the values of the spinners, they behave differently.

When the change events output the entire binded object (eg. itemsForNgChange or itemsForEChange) to the log, they both output the latest data (eg. the value displayed in the UI).

However, if the change events output a variable within the binded object, behavior differs.
  • ng-change displays the up to date data (what you see in the UI).
  • e-change displays the previous version (what you saw in the UI prior to the change).
And if you change the value again, the same happens again (e-change is always one change behind).

This is causing us problems when acting on the data.

Are we implementing it incorrectly, or is this a bug?

Cheers.

Attachment: ejnumbertextboxdemo_3d27a55e.zip

1 Reply

BP Balamurugan P Syncfusion Team April 25, 2016 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Greg,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We are able to reproduce the reported issue at our end and logged a report on this. Also we have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue.
Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents
please let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Balamurugan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon