We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ROTATOR

Good day, I have a doubt about the SfRotator, I can not upload an image that is on the SD memory Android mobile device operating system, you step the right direction where the image but displays this message
'Java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method' int android.graphics.Bitmap.getWidth () 'on a null object reference'
How can i fix this

3 Replies

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team April 20, 2016 10:35 AM UTC

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently, we are modifying SfRotator from Image support to display custom view to provide any view that can be displayed in the SfRotator. This will be available in our upcoming 2016 Volume 1 Service pack 1 release and is expected to be rolled out by the end of April 2016. Please visit our website periodically for updates regarding releases.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R.

SK Salem Korayem replied to Hemalatha Marikumar May 14, 2016 06:14 PM UTC

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Currently, we are modifying SfRotator from Image support to display custom view to provide any view that can be displayed in the SfRotator. This will be available in our upcoming 2016 Volume 1 Service pack 1 release and is expected to be rolled out by the end of April 2016. Please visit our website periodically for updates regarding releases.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.R.

I just opened a ticket for a similar concern: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/124084/sfrotator-loading-images-from-the-internet

I just read your comment and I am using  V14.1.0.46 Service Pack and can't find any clues on how to load normal Image inside the Rotator

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team May 16, 2016 04:38 AM UTC

Hi Salem,

Thanks for the update.

In SfRotator control, SfRotatorItem's Image API can be used by assigning Image name as string values as shown below.

Code example:

SfRotatorItem item =new SfRotatorItem ();
item.Image="image.png";

Due to some stability issues, we had postponed the Custom View support for the Rotator control and it will be available in our upcoming 2016 Volume 2 release which is expected to be roll out by the mid of June, 2016. By using this custom View support, you can achieve your requirement of assigning the Images via URL. Please visit our website periodically for updates regarding releases.

Regards,
Paul Anderson 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon