We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to run the sync controls in the 4.5.1 .NET?

Hi,

How can I run the syncfusion controls in the .NET in version 4.5.1?

When i try use gridcontrol on .NET v: 4.5.1 i got this message:
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning The primary reference "Syncfusion.Grid.Base, Version=13.4460.0.53, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" could not be resolved because it was built against the ".NETFramework,Version=v4.6" framework. This is a higher version than the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1". Flexi.Reporting.Administration
How can I get around this?

3 Replies

GM Ganesh Manivannan Syncfusion Team April 12, 2016 05:20 PM UTC

Hi Karol,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We are able to reproduce the reported issue. This issue occurred due to the same CLR version with higher framework(v4.6) assemblies referred for VS2013 projects targeting 4.5.1 framework.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the reported issue by removing 4.6 framework assemblies from GAC.

1.Open Assembly management from Dashboard

2. Select Remove version no (14.1.0.41)

3. Select Framework 4.6 alone and then click perform action.

4. Once completed. Now open your project and drag and drop the required Syncfusion controls from Visual Studio Toolbox.

Now you can build the projects with 4.5.1 framework.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Ganesh M

SI Siraj February 28, 2017 06:54 PM UTC

what is assemby management console..

How can I open that?

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team March 1, 2017 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Siraj,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Assembly Manager Console is a Syncfusion application which installs the Syncfusion assemblies in GAC. In Assembly Manager Windows, you’ll provide the framework version and the Assembly Manager Console installs that framework version Syncfusion assemblies in GAC. Please refer the following documentation link to know more information about using the Assembly Manager Console.

https://help.syncfusion.com/common/essential-studio/utilities#assembly-manager-console-usage  

Regards,
Manivannan S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon