We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to run the sync controls in the 4.5.1 .NET?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123693 Apr 11,2016 06:57 AM Mar 1,2017 07:18 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Karol Wlodarek
Asked On April 11, 2016 06:57 AM

Hi,

How can I run the syncfusion controls in the .NET in version 4.5.1?

When i try use gridcontrol on .NET v: 4.5.1 i got this message:
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning The primary reference "Syncfusion.Grid.Base, Version=13.4460.0.53, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" could not be resolved because it was built against the ".NETFramework,Version=v4.6" framework. This is a higher version than the currently targeted framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1". Flexi.Reporting.Administration
How can I get around this?

Ganesh Manivannan [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 12, 2016 01:20 PM

Hi Karol,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We are able to reproduce the reported issue. This issue occurred due to the same CLR version with higher framework(v4.6) assemblies referred for VS2013 projects targeting 4.5.1 framework.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the reported issue by removing 4.6 framework assemblies from GAC.

1.Open Assembly management from Dashboard

2. Select Remove version no (14.1.0.41)

3. Select Framework 4.6 alone and then click perform action.

4. Once completed. Now open your project and drag and drop the required Syncfusion controls from Visual Studio Toolbox.

Now you can build the projects with 4.5.1 framework.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Ganesh M

Siraj
Replied On February 28, 2017 01:54 PM

what is assemby management console..

How can I open that?

Manivannan Sundararajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 1, 2017 07:18 AM

Hi Siraj,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

Assembly Manager Console is a Syncfusion application which installs the Syncfusion assemblies in GAC. In Assembly Manager Windows, you’ll provide the framework version and the Assembly Manager Console installs that framework version Syncfusion assemblies in GAC. Please refer the following documentation link to know more information about using the Assembly Manager Console.

https://help.syncfusion.com/common/essential-studio/utilities#assembly-manager-console-usage  

Regards,
Manivannan S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;