We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I am unable to find the Syncfusion.EJ.PdfViewer namespace for the web api back in.

I am unable to find the Syncfusion.EJ.PdfViewer namespace for the web api back in.  I install SyncfusionJavascript and Syncfusion.Javascript through nuget,but the PdfViewer is not able to found. 

3 Replies

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 1, 2016 02:06 PM UTC

Hi Justin,

We are shipping the Syncfusion.EJ.PdfViewer assembly in Syncfusion JavaScript setup. If you have installed the Syncfusion JavaScript setup, you can find the Syncfusion.EJ.PdfViewer.dll from the following install location.

{Programfilesfolder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{version}\Assemblies\{framework version}

Example:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.4.0.63\Assemblies\4.0

Regarding Nuget packages:
Currently we are working on this. We will refresh this EJ PDFViewer NuGets in Syncfusion NuGet server along with our 2016 Volume 1 release.

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S

ME Megatron April 10, 2016 03:02 PM UTC

Hi with the new builds, I noticed you're moving the objects in namespaces around. During upgrades, the compilers is finding overlap includes in many diff dll's like SF xsl or pdf objects, can you add some clarifications on which objects/classes are double included in dll's and which ones we should refer to ASP MVC.

thanks
Mega

CM Chinnu Muniyappan Syncfusion Team April 12, 2016 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Mega,

Please use either  Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.dll or Syncfusion.Pdf.Web.dll in your project, The Syncfuson.Pdf.Base.dll and Syncfusion.Pdf.Web.dll both shares the same code, but the Syncfusion.Pdf.Base.dll will work only in full trust mode, but Syncfuison.Pdf.Web.dll will work in partially trusted mode also, please refer the below link for more details.
https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/4170/what-is-the-difference-between-the-syncfusion-pdf-base-dll-and-syncfusion-pdf-web-dll

Please let us know if you have any concern.
Regards,
Chinnu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon