We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pivot Grid OLAP samples do not work version 13.4.x

The installed OLAP samples do not work at all. The call to InitializeGrid always returns empty data.
We successfully integrated ejOlapClient, and now we're trying to integrate PivotGrid, however even your samples are buggy.

The samples I'm referring to is located at
  • Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\13.4.0.63\Javascript\olapsamples\pivotgrid\olapfieldlist.html
  • Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\13.4.0.63\Javascript\olapsamples\pivotgrid\olap.html
Please, take a look at these as soon as possible

5 Replies

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 11, 2016 09:56 AM UTC

Hi Joberto,
We would like to inform you that our OLAP samples (Server Mode) require some dlls in order to adopt connection to the database. Hence OLAP samples run only with the help of web application project. A separate HTML file without controller/ WCF Service couldn’t render the OLAP controls.
We have demonstrated running of OLAP samples using web application with a video. Please find the video in the following link.
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123677/ze/sample-1689303265

NOTE: Meanwhile we have implemented the PivotGrid OLAP samples in pure JS (completely on client-side) in the latest version 14.1.0.41 in which those samples run directly without a project. So, it will be more reliable and convenient by upgrading your Essential Studio to latest version 14.1.0.41 for running PivotGrid OLAP samples.
Regards,
Sastha Prathap S.

JD Joberto Diniz April 11, 2016 12:17 PM UTC

I am running the Visual Studio sample, not only opening the html file.
I've attached a video demonstrating what I'm talking about.

Please, provide a fix for this control, as it does not work.

Attachment: pivotgridolapserverdoesntwork_7438d1ba.rar

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 12, 2016 01:42 PM UTC

Hi Joberto,

We would like to inform you that all of our PivotGrid samples run properly.  The issue occurred at your end could be caused due to the factors such as low internet speed, assembly reference version mismatch and missing reference of jquery scripts.  So, kindly ensure the above things at your end.  And we have also attached a PivotGrid (Olapfieldlist and Olap)sample with 13.4.0.63 dll assemblies along with screenshot for your reference.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123677/ze/olapsamples-3502201

Screenshot:

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,
Sastha Prathap S.

JD Joberto Diniz April 12, 2016 06:07 PM UTC

I don't know how you guys are testing, but the sample (http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123677/ze/olapsamples-3502201) doesn't work.
I've made another video.

It's not my connection as OlapClient works just fine.

Attachment: sampledoesntwork_adadfc38.rar

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 13, 2016 08:52 AM UTC

Hi Joberto,

We would like to inform you that the provided sample runs properly at our end. So, kindly check the samples in different machine and let us know on the same.

Regards,
Sastha Prathap S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon