We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

syncfusionessentialstudiosetup community edition installs but cant find it

So basically I installed community edition in December and allw as great. Then I ran into problem with space and had to uninstall. Today I downloaded again although I think it is updated version. I cleared space on hard drive and installs everything to do with web (asp.net, mvc etc. It completes installation to the point where it tells me if I want to run the dashboard BUT Nothing installed, no change in hard drive space, no new folders, no new programs, nothing new in visual studio.  Completely at lost here. It even took like 15 minutes to install?

Thanks

3 Replies

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 6, 2016 06:25 AM UTC

Hi Daniel,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We are able to install the v13.4.0.53 Syncfusion setup successfully.

In order to check the reported installation issue at our end, please follow the steps suggested in the following KB article link and send us the zip file which consists of Syncfusion Installer logs generated by our tool. It would be much helpful for us to analyze the reported issue at our end.

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2331  

Regards,
Manivannan S.

DR daniel Rossouw April 7, 2016 02:36 AM UTC

Thanks, resolved. Although there was seemingly enough hard drive space I had to clear another 5GB for the installation to be successful.  Afterwards I got it 'back' but maybe it is used for temporary files etc

MS Manivannan Sundararajan Syncfusion Team April 7, 2016 01:16 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your update.

We are glad to know that the reported issue has been resolved at your end.

Q) Afterwards I got it 'back' but maybe it is used for temporary files etc

A) Yes, Syncfusion setup requires free space for shipping the temporary files. We are already showing the Disk space error window if there is no sufficient space in your machine to install the Syncfusion setup. There should be minimum 12 GB free space in your machine to install the full Syncfusion Essential Studio setup. Please refer the following documentation link to know about minimum software requirements to install the Syncfusion setup.

http://help.syncfusion.com/common/essential-studio/minimum-software-requirements  

Regards,
Manivannan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon