We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reflecting Updates into the GridTree

I have a program where I have a GridTree bound to a viewmodel. When I update the contents of the view model the changes are not being reflected back into the tree until I select a different node on the tree.

I have tried all of the following but none seem to work;

- For the TreeGrid I have set the UpdateMode to the various different setting, none seem to have any effect

- When the viewmodel is updated I trigger a "PropertyChanged" event  on the collection that the GridTree is bound to - this also has no effect.

The changes that should be displayed in the tree are in the "columns" of the gridtree, do I need to do anything to get these updated?

Any ideas?

1 Reply

JS Jayapradha S Syncfusion Team April 5, 2016 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Richard,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have analyzed your query and we were unable to replicate the issue “Updated viewmodel content is not reflected in TreeGrid”. 

We have prepared a sample and here we have changed the ‘LastName’ property from selected node. In our sample, changes has been reflected in view. 

Please find the sample from the following location.

Sample Link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123617/ze/SelfRelationalBindingDemo-137539044

Regards,
Jayapradha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon