We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Define SaveUrl in root

Hi,

I'm developing a contact form in a master page. In the contact form, it's possible attach a file.

But when I define the SaveUrl in the uploadcontrol:

<ej:UploadBox ID="ubImage" runat="server" MultipleFilesSelection="true" SaveUrl="MensajeSaveFiles.ashx" RemoveUrl="RemoveFiles.ashx"
                                                    ExtensionsAllow=".jpg,.png" FileSize="10485760"                                                    
                                                    OnComplete="ubImage_Complete">
                                        </ej:UploadBox>

The "MensajeSaveFiles.ashx" file is in root folder, but when a user is navigate in the web, and try to contact with an attach. The control always fail.

I think that it can not found the MensajeSaveFiles.ashx, but I can't define the property thereby
SaveUrl="~/MensajeSaveFiles.ashx"

Whan can I do?

Thanks

1 Reply

KR Keerthana Rajendran Syncfusion Team April 1, 2016 04:46 PM UTC

Hi Manolo,

We regret for the inconvenience .

We were able to reproduce the issue in our end. Currently, we cannot assign like this in aspx page. We have confirmed this as a defect and logged a bug report for this. We will deliver the fix on 22nd April, 2016. As of now, we suggest you to assign the url in code behind to resolve the issue. We have prepared a sample to showcase this behavior and is available in the following link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123569/ze/UploadSample-124399420.zip

kindly check the sample and let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Keerthana.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon