We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Define SaveUrl in root

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123569 Mar 31,2016 07:48 AM Apr 1,2016 12:46 PM ASP.NET Web Forms 1
Tags: Uploadbox
Manolo
Asked On March 31, 2016 07:48 AM

Hi,

I'm developing a contact form in a master page. In the contact form, it's possible attach a file.

But when I define the SaveUrl in the uploadcontrol:

<ej:UploadBox ID="ubImage" runat="server" MultipleFilesSelection="true" SaveUrl="MensajeSaveFiles.ashx" RemoveUrl="RemoveFiles.ashx"
                                                    ExtensionsAllow=".jpg,.png" FileSize="10485760"                                                    
                                                    OnComplete="ubImage_Complete">
                                        </ej:UploadBox>

The "MensajeSaveFiles.ashx" file is in root folder, but when a user is navigate in the web, and try to contact with an attach. The control always fail.

I think that it can not found the MensajeSaveFiles.ashx, but I can't define the property thereby
SaveUrl="~/MensajeSaveFiles.ashx"

Whan can I do?

Thanks

Keerthana Rajendran [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 1, 2016 12:46 PM

Hi Manolo,

We regret for the inconvenience .

We were able to reproduce the issue in our end. Currently, we cannot assign like this in aspx page. We have confirmed this as a defect and logged a bug report for this. We will deliver the fix on 22nd April, 2016. As of now, we suggest you to assign the url in code behind to resolve the issue. We have prepared a sample to showcase this behavior and is available in the following link:
http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123569/ze/UploadSample-124399420.zip

kindly check the sample and let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Keerthana.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;