We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Reg: Data Visualization Issue

Hi,

Kindly review the attached zip containing video with issue that I facing.  I have using Syncfusion Data-Grid for displaying list of records. 
One of my screen was listed with 50Items/page. When I scrolling up and down , feel some kind of fluctuation on the data visibility.
Sometime paging showing empty records.

Let me know what's the actual Issue for this ?

Code :- 
    <sfgrid:SfDataGrid x:Name="ProductListGrid"  AutoGenerateColumns="False"
                        ColumnSizer="Star" SelectionMode="Single" Grid.Row="1"
                        ItemsSource="{Binding ItemList,Mode=TwoWay}"
                        SelectedItem="{Binding SelectedItem,Mode=TwoWay}" >
      <sfgrid:SfDataGrid.RowHeight>
        <OnPlatform Android="60"
                    WinPhone="60"
                    iOS="60"
                    x:TypeArguments="x:Double" />
      </sfgrid:SfDataGrid.RowHeight>
      <sfgrid:SfDataGrid.Columns x:TypeArguments="sfgrid:Columns">

<sfgrid:GridTemplateColumn MappingName="ItemDesc" Padding="5,0,5,0">
          <sfgrid:GridTemplateColumn.HeaderTemplate>
            <DataTemplate>
              <Label x:Name="ItemDesc" Text="Product" TextColor="Black" VerticalOptions="Fill"
                     YAlign="Center" XAlign="Start" LineBreakMode="WordWrap"  FontSize="25" FontAttributes="Bold"/>
            </DataTemplate>
          </sfgrid:GridTemplateColumn.HeaderTemplate>
          <sfgrid:GridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
            <DataTemplate>
              <Label Text="{Binding ItemDesc,Mode=TwoWay}" Grid.Row="0" HorizontalTextAlignment="Start"
                     VerticalTextAlignment="Center" FontSize="24" LineBreakMode="TailTruncation"/>
            </DataTemplate>
          </sfgrid:GridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
        </sfgrid:GridTemplateColumn>

<sfgrid:GridTemplateColumn MappingName="ItemSKU" Padding="5,0,5,0">
            <DataTemplate>
              <Label x:Name="ItemSKU" Text="SKU" TextColor="Black" VerticalOptions="Fill"
                     YAlign="Center" XAlign="Center" LineBreakMode="WordWrap"  FontSize="25" FontAttributes="Bold"/>
            </DataTemplate>
            <DataTemplate>
              <Label Text="{Binding ItemSKU,Mode=TwoWay}" Grid.Row="0" HorizontalTextAlignment="Center"
            </DataTemplate>

<sfgrid:GridTemplateColumn MappingName="SalesPrice" Width="150" Padding="5,0,5,0">
            <DataTemplate>
              <Label x:Name="SalesPrice" Text="Price" TextColor="Black" VerticalOptions="Fill"
                     YAlign="Center" XAlign="Center" LineBreakMode="WordWrap"  FontSize="25" FontAttributes="Bold"/>
            </DataTemplate>
            <DataTemplate>
              <Label Text="{Binding SalesPrice,Mode=TwoWay}" Grid.Row="0" HorizontalTextAlignment="Center"
            </DataTemplate>

</sfgrid:SfDataGrid.Columns>
    </sfgrid:SfDataGrid>

Attachment: Data_Virtualization__Issue_9ae7c65d.zip

1 Reply

SL Sathya Lakshmanan Syncfusion Team March 28, 2016 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Krishna Prasad

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed your query and we were able to reproduce the issue from our side when updating the sample to the latest Xamarin NuGet which results in a mismatch of Xamarin NuGet packages between the sample and SfDataGrid assemblies. Our 13.4.0.58 version of release supports Xamarin NuGet of version 2.0. Updating the sample alone to 2.1 results in a conflict to lead to this issue. Xamarin suggests to have the NuGet references in order for all the used source and projects to avoid potential issue. You can see the software requirements of Syncfusion controls from our read me information.

Read me: https://s3.amazonaws.com/files2.syncfusion.com/Installs/v13.4.0.58/ReadMe/Xamarin_Forms.html

We also notice that the above issue is not reproduced in our 13.4.0.63 version and hence please upgrade your application to latest assemblies 13.4.0.63 to overcome this problem or keep the NuGet references in order to avoid this issue.

Regards,
Sathya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon