We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid does not run server side events

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123516 Mar 23,2016 07:40 PM Mar 24,2016 02:33 AM ASP.NET Web Forms 1
Tags: Grid
patryck valdez
Asked On March 23, 2016 07:40 PM

I have a new project created in visual studio 2010 with syncfusion asp net classic objects.
I copied from sample the grid edit in row sample and also the c code, but when i run i can see all the behavor ok, but if i change something or try to debug c code simply the serverevents does never get triggered.

protected void EditEvents_ServerEditRow(object sender, GridEventArgs e)
    {
        EditAction(e.EventType, e.Arguments["data"]);
    }

protected void EditEvents_ServerAddRow(object sender, GridEventArgs e)
    {
    }

protected void EditEvents_ServerDeleteRow(object sender, GridEventArgs e)
    {
    }

I tried just to place a breakpoint to stop process on enter of each function and if simply does not trigger in none of them.
I test the same project in 2015 an worked fine... maybe im missing some reference or i don know.
I already checek all with documentation and all is ok!

Im attaching the full project, the default file is the only one with code modified.

Hope you can help...

Attachment: C_visual_studio_2010_project_30b7e791.zip

Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 24, 2016 02:33 AM

Hi Patryck,

We have found that your application is missing a ScriptManager that is cause of the problem. We have already discussed about this problem “Non-triggering issue of server-side events” in the following KB.

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2523/how-to-resolve-the-non-triggering-issue-of-server-side-events

Regards,
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;