We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid does not run server side events

I have a new project created in visual studio 2010 with syncfusion asp net classic objects.
I copied from sample the grid edit in row sample and also the c code, but when i run i can see all the behavor ok, but if i change something or try to debug c code simply the serverevents does never get triggered.

protected void EditEvents_ServerEditRow(object sender, GridEventArgs e)
    {
        EditAction(e.EventType, e.Arguments["data"]);
    }

protected void EditEvents_ServerAddRow(object sender, GridEventArgs e)
    {
    }

protected void EditEvents_ServerDeleteRow(object sender, GridEventArgs e)
    {
    }

I tried just to place a breakpoint to stop process on enter of each function and if simply does not trigger in none of them.
I test the same project in 2015 an worked fine... maybe im missing some reference or i don know.
I already checek all with documentation and all is ok!

Im attaching the full project, the default file is the only one with code modified.

Hope you can help...

Attachment: C_visual_studio_2010_project_30b7e791.zip

1 Reply

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team March 24, 2016 06:33 AM UTC

Hi Patryck,

We have found that your application is missing a ScriptManager that is cause of the problem. We have already discussed about this problem “Non-triggering issue of server-side events” in the following KB.

https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/2523/how-to-resolve-the-non-triggering-issue-of-server-side-events

Regards,
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon