We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Essential ThemeStudio: which style to use for body-tag

Hi,
I have set up a custom style for my page using the Essential Theme Studio. If I inspect Studio's page, the body-tag is defined as:
I assume this is not how I as a user should use the style I defined (especially because "darktheme" is not contained in the .css I downloaded), so which class should I assign to my body-tag to get the colour I defined in ETS?
Tx
Michael

1 Reply

AR Ajith R Syncfusion Team March 24, 2016 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Essential Theme Studio can only be used to customize the themes of Syncfusion controls and it is not supported to customize web pages like body tag etc.  For user interaction purpose, we have set ‘darktheme’ class to the body tag from the application end when we select the dark themes option from theme list in the Theme Studio.

If you want to apply custom background theme like Theme Studio, then you can use custom styles with specific class name in your application to achieve your requirement. Please refer the below code snippet for further details.

<body class="darktheme">
    -------
    -------
</body>

<style>

.darktheme{

background-color: #111111;

}
</style>

Please let us know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
Ajith R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon