We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Half Datamarkers on the Edges of SfChart

Hi,

I am trying to create an area chart with data markers but half of the first and last data markers are seen.

To display whole of these data markers, I added minimum and maximum values to primary axis which is date time axis. The data markers are displayed but this time the grid lines do not intersect with data markers. 

I also tried to set EdgeLabelsDrawingMode=true. I guess this property should enlarge the chart to display whole of edge axis labels. This worked on windows phone properly and data markers are displayed but on android nothing changed. I guess there is a bug.

How can I display whole of the first and the last data markers while the grid lines intersect with data markers?

In the attachment, the first picture shows what I want, and the second picture shows what I can do currently.

Thanks,
Ahmet

Attachment: Pictures_e8917ab6.zip

3 Replies

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team March 22, 2016 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We can achieve your requirement by the property PlotOffset which is available in chart axis. We have prepared a sample and it can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123479/ze/Datamarker45108332

Regards,
Manivannan E.

AC Ahmet Cihat Ünaldi March 22, 2016 01:43 PM UTC

Thanks for your help.

I misunderstood Plotoffset from the documentation. Sorry.

Best,
Ahmet

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team March 23, 2016 06:09 AM UTC

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Manivannan E.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon