We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Half Datamarkers on the Edges of SfChart

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123479 Mar 21,2016 11:29 AM Mar 23,2016 02:09 AM Xamarin.Forms 3
Tags: SfChart
Ahmet Cihat Ünaldi
Asked On March 21, 2016 11:29 AM

Hi,

I am trying to create an area chart with data markers but half of the first and last data markers are seen.

To display whole of these data markers, I added minimum and maximum values to primary axis which is date time axis. The data markers are displayed but this time the grid lines do not intersect with data markers. 

I also tried to set EdgeLabelsDrawingMode=true. I guess this property should enlarge the chart to display whole of edge axis labels. This worked on windows phone properly and data markers are displayed but on android nothing changed. I guess there is a bug.

How can I display whole of the first and the last data markers while the grid lines intersect with data markers?

In the attachment, the first picture shows what I want, and the second picture shows what I can do currently.

Thanks,
Ahmet

Attachment: Pictures_e8917ab6.zip

Manivannan Elangovan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 22, 2016 08:03 AM

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We can achieve your requirement by the property PlotOffset which is available in chart axis. We have prepared a sample and it can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123479/ze/Datamarker45108332

Regards,
Manivannan E.

Ahmet Cihat Ünaldi
Replied On March 22, 2016 09:43 AM

Thanks for your help.

I misunderstood Plotoffset from the documentation. Sorry.

Best,
Ahmet

Manivannan Elangovan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 23, 2016 02:09 AM

Hi Ahmet,

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Manivannan E.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;