We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Nestead tab controls

Hello,

I have a page with a main tab control, I add tab item dinamically by javascript. If I add a new tab item with a tab control (the nestead tab control) with a three tabs, when I add a new tab in the first tab control, the content is added to the second tab of the nested tab control instead of the main tab control.

In the main tab the tabs are added this way:

tabObj.addItem(url, texto);

Thanks!

3 Replies

FP Francis Paul Antony Raj Syncfusion Team March 21, 2016 01:55 PM UTC

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have tried your scenario (“Dynamically add the tab item along with nested tab control”) as mentioned below. But unfortunately we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end.

1)      Created the tab control.

2)      Added the tab item which contain a another tab control with three tab items.

3)      Added the new tab item to the main tab control.

4)      Added a new tab item to the nested tab control.

Dynamically added tab items are added to the corresponding tab control and working properly.

For your convenience, we have attached the sample in the below location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123470/ze/tab-85455561

If still you face the difficulties, please revert back the provided sample based on your application along with the replication procedure to reproduce the issue at our end or please provide more information about the issue details, this would be helpful for us to analyze and provide a solution at the earliest.

Regards,

Francis Paul A

JP Jorge Pampin March 21, 2016 02:47 PM UTC

Hello,

I've solve the problem, I didn't using the additem function correctly.

Thanks!

FP Francis Paul Antony Raj Syncfusion Team March 22, 2016 08:42 AM UTC

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Francis Paul A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon