We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Olapclient Filter part issue

Hi

when Drag employee age from measure table and employee code from employee dimension table and employee birthday from date dimension table all data will be display nicely from my cube but when I apply filter for retrieve data age more than 55, the result will not display , when I check the MDX query it was displayed me 

Please refer our pictures

SELECT   NON EMPTY({[Measures].[EMPLOYEE AGES]})
      dimension properties MEMBER_TYPE, PARENT_UNIQUE_NAME  ON COLUMNS , 
       NONEMPTY((FILTER( VISUALTOTALS( ({{{Drilldownlevel({ [STATIC EMPLOYEE].[EMPLOYEE CODE] })}}} ) ) * 
     VISUALTOTALS( ({{{Drilldownlevel({ [EMPLOYEE DATE OF BIRTH].[Full Date] })}}} ) ),
  [Measures].[EMPLOYEE AGES] > 55)),{[Measures].[EMPLOYEE AGES]})  
dimension properties MEMBER_TYPE, PARENT_UNIQUE_NAME  ON ROWS 
   FROM [Seylan] 

but I wrote mdx query in the cube like this

SELECT NON EMPTY
  [Measures].[EMPLOYEE AGES] ON COLUMNS,
Filter(
   NONEMPTY([STATIC EMPLOYEE].[EMPLOYEE CODE] *  [EMPLOYEE DATE OF BIRTH].[Full Date].Members), 
    ([Measures].[EMPLOYEE AGES] < 55)

) ON ROWS
 FROM [Seylan] ;

But it will display result .

Is there any reason not to execute mdx query generated after apply Filtering part in OlapClient

Please help us to resolve this issue

Thank you 
Ananth

Attachment: picture_e812ac46.rar

1 Reply

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team March 21, 2016 05:17 AM UTC

Hi Ananth,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the reported problem at our end. Please refer to the below video.

Video Link :  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123448/ze/filter2560385088

Kindly provide us your cube having dummy/garbage values replicating the reported problem. This would be helpful us to proceed further.

Regards,
Ramesh G.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon