We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Can i set treeview as dropdown content in combobox?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123434 Mar 16,2016 11:44 PM Mar 22,2016 03:03 AM WPF 5
Tags: ComboBoxAdv
ray
Asked On March 16, 2016 11:44 PM

I want set a treeview in the comboboxadv  and bind the selectitem to it....any idea?

Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 17, 2016 05:17 AM

Hi Ray,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared custom sample to meet your requirement. In this sample we have modified the control template of ComboBoxAdv to add TreeViewAdv as a child of it and we binded the TreeViewAdv’ s SelectedItem to ComboBoxAdv’ s content. Please find the sample from the below attachment.

Please let us know whether the below sample meets your requirements or not.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

Attachment: ComboBoxTreeView_6a2324f1.zip

ray
Replied On March 17, 2016 05:48 AM

Thanks a lot .It works for me !One more thing ,how can i set IsDropDownOpen when i select a treeview item..

Replied On March 18, 2016 03:05 AM

Hi Ray,
We have modified our last updated sample to close the Dropdown when selected item gets changed in TreeViewAdv. In this sample, we have changed the ComboBoxAdv’ s IsDropDownOpen property in SelectedItem changed event of TreeViewAdv. Please find the sample from the following location
Sample:ComboBoxTreeView
Regards,
Rajkumar G

ray
Replied On March 21, 2016 03:47 AM

Thanks a lot .Can i set the item "Item 1.3.1" in your demo by default ?

Replied On March 22, 2016 03:03 AM

Hi Ray,

We have modified our last updated sample. In this sample, we set the Item 1.3.1 as selected by default by binding its IsSelected property. But this selection gets updated in ComboBoxAdv once the dropdown popup gets open. The same behavior exist in MS ComboBox. Please find the sample from the below location

Sample:ComboBoxTreeView

Regards,
Rajkumar G.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;