We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scheduler memory encrease on changing ScheduleType

Hi,
I'm using one of your product, UWP SfSchedule, and I got some trouble with memory when I change the ScheduleType. For example I have an project with only the Schedule with no appointments inside, and two buttons to change the schedule type, one for month, and one for day. When I change the schedule type programmatically, in code behind of the Page, from month to day, or reverse. The problem is that, after a few changing, the memory of the app will increase, and never go down. Actually, when the app start the memory is somewhere around 30 - 35 MB of RAM, and after a few changes of schedule type the memory will increase overmuch, and that will make the interface to be veryslow. Is there a problem with this controller, or I'm doing something wrong? Also I tried to call GC.Collect() manually but there is no difference in decreasing the memory.
I will attach the sample at this post.

Thank you!

Attachment: SfScheduleSampleMemoryLeak_18f73dc5.rar

3 Replies

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 17, 2016 12:53 PM UTC

Hi Pavel,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have already found and fixed mentioned issue with increasing memory when changing schedule type (month,day). Fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming Volume 1 main release which is expected to be available by end of this month (March) or else if you need patch in advance you can create incident in below link.

PM Pavel Marius Iulian March 18, 2016 06:19 AM UTC

Hi,
Thank you for your support. If the release is coming soon, I can wait for it.

Thank you

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team March 21, 2016 06:47 AM UTC

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for your response.

We will update you once our Volume 1, 2016 release has been rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Jeyasri M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon