We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can i customize the mask of SfBusyIndicator?

I wanna customize the mask of SfBusyIndicator with a gray mask....  

9 Replies

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team March 14, 2016 09:05 AM UTC

Hi Ray,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared sample to customize the color of Animation by using Foreground property. Please find the sample from below attachment .

Please let us know if the above sample meets your requirements or not. If not please provide more information like image file of your expected customization in SfBusyIndicator.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

Attachment: SfBusyIndicatorCustomization_1306cca6.zip

RA ray March 14, 2016 10:01 AM UTC

ForeGround make no sense........I need a mask like model dialog....it will cover all the page......

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team March 15, 2016 11:10 AM UTC

Hi Ray,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have prepared a sample to apply gray shadow effect for entire window by changing the window background as gray and also modified the controls opacity which is in the window. Please find the sample from the attached file.

Please let us know whether the below sample meets your requirement or not. If not please provide more details which will help to provide appropriate solution.

Regards,

Rajkumar G

Attachment: SfBusyIndicatorCustomization_ec95ce6e.zip

RA ray March 17, 2016 02:04 AM UTC

.........I think the Implement of OpacityMask in silverlight childwindow will be better ,your solution just do the trick ......In real app ,It's bad...

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team March 17, 2016 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Ray,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In our current implementation we do not have direct property to set shadow effect for SfBusyIndicator. We have created a workaround sample, In the sample, we have applied the shadow effect, shadow effect color and restricted clicking of background content by binding the background content's Opacity, background and IsHitTestVisible property respectively with a value converter by using IsBusy property of SfBusyIndicator. Please find the sample from the below location.

Sample:SfBusyIndicatorCustomization_ec95ce6e

Please let us know whether the above sample meets your requirement or not.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

RA ray March 18, 2016 02:59 AM UTC

Thank you.A DP like OpacityMask wil be bettrer~

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team March 18, 2016 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Ray,
We have analyzed your requirement. We have prepared sample by using OpacityMask property of MS Window. Please find the sample from the following location.
Sample:SfBusyIndicatorCustomization_ec95ce6e

Please let us know if the above sample meets your requirement or not. If not please provide more details about your requirement and it will help us to analyze further on this.
Regards,
Rajkumar G

RA ray March 23, 2016 01:32 AM UTC

In fact ,I think this should be the default feature of SfBusyIndicator.Beause when you loading data,you just barely see the text on busyindicator.

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team March 23, 2016 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Ray,

We would like to inform you that we don’t have this support in “OpacityMask DP for SfBusyIndicator’ s content” currently and so have logged feature report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon