We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Can i customize the mask of SfBusyIndicator?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123390 Mar 13,2016 10:33 PM Mar 23,2016 09:00 AM WPF 9
Tags: BusyIndicator
ray
Asked On March 13, 2016 10:33 PM

I wanna customize the mask of SfBusyIndicator with a gray mask....  

Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 14, 2016 05:05 AM

Hi Ray,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have prepared sample to customize the color of Animation by using Foreground property. Please find the sample from below attachment .

Please let us know if the above sample meets your requirements or not. If not please provide more information like image file of your expected customization in SfBusyIndicator.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

Attachment: SfBusyIndicatorCustomization_1306cca6.zip

ray
Replied On March 14, 2016 06:01 AM

ForeGround make no sense........I need a mask like model dialog....it will cover all the page......

Replied On March 15, 2016 07:10 AM

Hi Ray,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We have prepared a sample to apply gray shadow effect for entire window by changing the window background as gray and also modified the controls opacity which is in the window. Please find the sample from the attached file.

Please let us know whether the below sample meets your requirement or not. If not please provide more details which will help to provide appropriate solution.

Regards,

Rajkumar G

Attachment: SfBusyIndicatorCustomization_ec95ce6e.zip

ray
Replied On March 16, 2016 10:04 PM

.........I think the Implement of OpacityMask in silverlight childwindow will be better ,your solution just do the trick ......In real app ,It's bad...

Replied On March 17, 2016 09:01 AM

Hi Ray,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In our current implementation we do not have direct property to set shadow effect for SfBusyIndicator. We have created a workaround sample, In the sample, we have applied the shadow effect, shadow effect color and restricted clicking of background content by binding the background content's Opacity, background and IsHitTestVisible property respectively with a value converter by using IsBusy property of SfBusyIndicator. Please find the sample from the below location.

Sample:SfBusyIndicatorCustomization_ec95ce6e

Please let us know whether the above sample meets your requirement or not.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

ray
Replied On March 17, 2016 10:59 PM

Thank you.A DP like OpacityMask wil be bettrer~

Replied On March 18, 2016 03:20 AM

Hi Ray,
We have analyzed your requirement. We have prepared sample by using OpacityMask property of MS Window. Please find the sample from the following location.
Sample:SfBusyIndicatorCustomization_ec95ce6e

Please let us know if the above sample meets your requirement or not. If not please provide more details about your requirement and it will help us to analyze further on this.
Regards,
Rajkumar G

ray
Replied On March 22, 2016 09:32 PM

In fact ,I think this should be the default feature of SfBusyIndicator.Beause when you loading data,you just barely see the text on busyindicator.

Replied On March 23, 2016 09:00 AM

Hi Ray,

We would like to inform you that we don’t have this support in “OpacityMask DP for SfBusyIndicator’ s content” currently and so have logged feature report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this feature has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;