We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Show the thumbnail view programatically

I would like to show the thumbnail view (shown when zooming out with fingers) programatically, to make it accessible for non-touch users.
The SfPdfViewerControl has a SwitchToThumbnailModeCommand and a SwitchToThumbnailModeCommandParameter when I execute the command the thumbnails are shown but the PDF is still shown in front of that.
Is there any parameter I need to pass to hide the actual PDF? Or how should this work?

2 Replies

MG Malte Goetz replied to Malte Goetz March 8, 2016 09:55 PM UTC

I would like to show the thumbnail view (shown when zooming out with fingers) programatically, to make it accessible for non-touch users.
The SfPdfViewerControl has a SwitchToThumbnailModeCommand and a SwitchToThumbnailModeCommandParameter when I execute the command the thumbnails are shown but the PDF is still shown in front of that.
Is there any parameter I need to pass to hide the actual PDF? Or how should this work?

Got that working now, the PDF is only hiding the thumbnails when the PDF has not finished loading. But how to get back from thumbnail to regular view then?

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team March 9, 2016 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Malte,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Product.

A support incident to track the status of this query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon