We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Show the thumbnail view programatically

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123336 Mar 8,2016 04:32 PM Mar 29,2018 06:44 PM UWP 2
Tags: SfPdfViewer
Malte Goetz
Asked On March 8, 2016 04:32 PM

I would like to show the thumbnail view (shown when zooming out with fingers) programatically, to make it accessible for non-touch users.
The SfPdfViewerControl has a SwitchToThumbnailModeCommand and a SwitchToThumbnailModeCommandParameter when I execute the command the thumbnails are shown but the PDF is still shown in front of that.
Is there any parameter I need to pass to hide the actual PDF? Or how should this work?

Malte Goetz
Replied On March 8, 2016 04:55 PM

I would like to show the thumbnail view (shown when zooming out with fingers) programatically, to make it accessible for non-touch users.
The SfPdfViewerControl has a SwitchToThumbnailModeCommand and a SwitchToThumbnailModeCommandParameter when I execute the command the thumbnails are shown but the PDF is still shown in front of that.
Is there any parameter I need to pass to hide the actual PDF? Or how should this work?

Got that working now, the PDF is only hiding the thumbnails when the PDF has not finished loading. But how to get back from thumbnail to regular view then?

Balasubramanian Sundararajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 9, 2016 06:56 AM

Hi Malte,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Product.

A support incident to track the status of this query has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;