We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Preventing the group from being collapsed.

Hi,

I have a requirement where some of the group should not be collapsible, so I have added the below code on OnGroupCollapsed method where I am checking if the group is "Component #1" then we are setting the group.IsExpand=True.

private void SfDataGrid_OnGroupCollapsed(object sender, GroupChangedEventArgs e)

{

if (e.Group.Key.Equals("Component #1"))

{

e.Group.IsExpanded = true;

}

}

With this above code what we are noticing is that for the group "Component #1" when user clicks on collapse the group does not collapse [As needed] but what i also notice is that some of the rows down below are getting removed and we are getting an ArgumentOutofRangeException.

Can you please let me know why we are getting this exception when we are not deleting any row here. Attached is the sample application.

Thanks

Attachment: SampleGrid_a50d28fd.7z

2 Replies

PR Pruthvi February 28, 2016 10:05 AM UTC

Submitting the question in WPF platform.

SP Sowndaiyan Paulpandi Syncfusion Team February 29, 2016 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Pruthvi

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

In SfDataGrid, you can achieve your requirement by using SfDataGrid.ExpandGroup method and we have modified the sample as per your requirement and you can download the sample from the below location,

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/123236/ze/NewRecipeGrid-331706138

Regards,

Sowndaiyan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon