We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DatePiker error

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

123234 Feb 28,2016 10:54 PM Mar 1,2016 07:55 AM ASP.NET Web Forms 1
Tags: DatePicker
Otoniel
Asked On February 28, 2016 10:54 PM

Hello Syncfusion team.

I'm starting with Syncfusion.
I started with the examples in the Getting Started Guide, but when I run my first example I get this error message:
The basic class includes the field but ITS DatePiker type (Syncfusion.web.DatePiker) is not
Compatible with the type of Control (Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web.DataPicker)

I have tried other controls and always get the same error.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Sasikala Nagarajan [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 1, 2016 07:55 AM

Hi Otoniel

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support,

The basic class includes the field but ITS DatePiker type (Syncfusion.web.DatePiker) is not Compatible with the type of Control (Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web.DataPicker)

This issue may be caused due to conflict in the Syncfusion assemblies being used. Take a look at the .aspx file and/or the web.config file and ensure that you are using the proper version of the Syncfusion Assemblies. For instance Please refer the following table to select Syncfusion DLL assemblies based on .NET framework(consider if you are using 13.4.0.58)

.Net Frame Work Version
DLL Reference

Some of the important assemblies available based on the .NET frameworks under each folders (3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1) are listed below,

·         Syncfusion.Core.dll

·         Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll

·         Syncfusion.EJ.dll

·         Syncfusion.EJ.Olap.dll

·         Syncfusion.Olap.Base.dll

·         Syncfusion.Linq.Base.dll

·         Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base.dll

Please check with given information. If still you are facing any difficulties please provide more information about your issue. This will be help us to provide the exact solution.

Regards,

Sasikala Nagarajan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;