We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DatePiker error

Hello Syncfusion team.

I'm starting with Syncfusion.
I started with the examples in the Getting Started Guide, but when I run my first example I get this error message:
The basic class includes the field but ITS DatePiker type (Syncfusion.web.DatePiker) is not
Compatible with the type of Control (Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web.DataPicker)

I have tried other controls and always get the same error.

Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Reply

SN Sasikala Nagarajan Syncfusion Team March 1, 2016 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Otoniel

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support,

The basic class includes the field but ITS DatePiker type (Syncfusion.web.DatePiker) is not Compatible with the type of Control (Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web.DataPicker)

This issue may be caused due to conflict in the Syncfusion assemblies being used. Take a look at the .aspx file and/or the web.config file and ensure that you are using the proper version of the Syncfusion Assemblies. For instance Please refer the following table to select Syncfusion DLL assemblies based on .NET framework(consider if you are using 13.4.0.58)

.Net Frame Work Version
DLL Reference

Some of the important assemblies available based on the .NET frameworks under each folders (3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1) are listed below,

·         Syncfusion.Core.dll

·         Syncfusion.Compression.Base.dll

·         Syncfusion.EJ.dll

·         Syncfusion.EJ.Olap.dll

·         Syncfusion.Olap.Base.dll

·         Syncfusion.Linq.Base.dll

·         Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base.dll

Please check with given information. If still you are facing any difficulties please provide more information about your issue. This will be help us to provide the exact solution.

Regards,

Sasikala Nagarajan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon