We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Removing all the margins

Is there an easy way to remove all the internal margins of this control? I need to embed it in another control and the way the SurfaceChart arbitrarily adds an internal padding is making it frustratingly difficult.

3 Replies

SA Santhiya Arulsamy Syncfusion Team February 29, 2016 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Jeremie,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

The space around the surface chart are used to have smooth rotation in the chart. We can adjust this space by setting the ZoomLevel property in the SurfaceChart. If you set the zoom the surface in full size, we can't rotate smoother and also unable to view the chart clearly. Please find the following code sample for your reference.

[XAML]

<Syncfusion:SfSurfaceChart  x:Name="surface"

ZoomLevel="0.2"   

XBindingPath="X"

YBindingPath="Y"

ZBindingPath="Z"/>                                            

Thanks,

Santhiya A.

JC Jeremie Clos March 4, 2016 12:47 PM UTC

Even by manipulating the zoom, there is still a large gap. I am trying to overlay a SfChart with a SurfaceChart in order to plot points as well as their zone of influence, and I can see that even with the same size, same alignment and same min/max on the axes the Y axis of the SfChart and the Y axis of the SurfaceChart are not synchronized.

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team March 7, 2016 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Jeremie,

Thanks for the update.

We are able to synchronize the SfChart with SfSurfaceChart by mapping surface chart’s view port size to SfChart in surface chart’s size changed event. We have prepared a sample for your requirements and it can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample : SurfaceSample

Regards,
Sumathi J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon