We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Issues using the "Path" property

Hello,

I am experiencing issues using the carousel control. I don't want the carousel to have an elliptic, but a linear path. The Syncfusion documentation for the carousel control gives a code example for exactly this goal:

<syncfusion:Carousel x:Name="carousel" Height="400" Width="450">
    <syncfusion:Carousel.Path>
        <Path Data="M0,300 L600,300" Stroke="Blue" StrokeThickness="2" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch"/>
    </syncfusion:Carousel.Path>
</syncfusion:Carousel>

Unfortunately this example does not change the path of the control at all. Can someone help me with this point? I am using Syncfusion essential
studio 13.3.0.7.

Kind regards,

Janosch

3 Replies

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team February 25, 2016 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Janosch,

Thank you for Contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have analyzed your code example. In this you have missed to set "VisualMode" as CustomPath. We have created a simple sample by using "VisualMode" based on your requirement. Please download the sample from the below attachment.

We have also noted that the VisualMode property is missing in our documentation. We will do necessary changes in our documentation.

Regards,
Venkateshwaran V.R.

Attachment: CarouselSample_dbaa8712.zip

JK Janosch Kunczik February 25, 2016 01:24 PM UTC

Hello Venkateshwaran,

Thank you for the quick and awesome support. Everything works exactly like desired.

Kind regards,

Janosch

AP Ashwini Paranthaman Syncfusion Team February 26, 2016 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Janosch,
Thank you for the update.
We are glad that your issue has been fixed.
Please let us know if you need any other assistance.
Regards,
Ashwini P.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon