We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to create a stacked column chart with no gaps between the columns?

Using EssentialJS 13.4.0.58, trying to create a chart which displays the hours of the day on the abscissa and integers on the ordinate. Each hour can have multiple values assigned to it, therefore I am using the stacked column chart. I'd like to remove the gaps between columns in the stacked column chart. Actually the chart should look exactly like a step area chart except that it can have multiple values for one x value. Unfortunately, there is no "stacked step area chart" control, so I want to emulate it by using the stacked columns without gaps. How can I achieve this?
See these Examples:
StackedColumnsWithoutGaps

StackedStepArea

1 Reply

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team February 25, 2016 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Andreas Koebling,
Thanks for contacting syncfusion support.
We have analyzed your query. Currently we don’t have support to change the width of the column rendering. But we have already logged feature for “Providing support for varying the size of column” and working on it. For more details regarding this, kindly follow up the incident which we have created under your account.

Please let us know if you have concern.

Regards,
Saravana Kumar K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon