We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XP Menu (Office 2003) seperator color etc.

How do I change the color of a menu-separator when using the Office 2003 look and feel? It''s gray now, but I''d like it to be blue as it is in e.g. Office Word 2003... Also, I''d like the menu-item text to be moved 4 pixels to the right (like it is in Office Word 2003)... Finally I''d like the separator-line to start at the exact same spot as the text and go all the way through the menu (i.e. connect with the right hand side of the menu - again, as in Office Word 2003)... I know I''m very picky about details, but my opinion is, that if you want to make something look like something else, you''ve got to go all the way... :)

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 24, 2004 09:57 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth, Thanks for your inputs on these issues. I have informed the development team regarding these shortcomings of our Office2003 VisualStyle, and we will do our best to rectify them at the earliest. We appreciate your feedback very much. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 25, 2004 02:19 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth, All of the above mentioned issues have now been take care of internally and the fixes will be available in the next build of Essential Suite (post v2.0.3.0 releases). We appreciate your feedback very much. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon