We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Aurelia Bridge for Syncfusion

I'm just wondering if there is going to be an Aurelia and Syncfusion Bridge. There is one for Kendo UI: See this
Thanks,
Dave

8 Replies

AR Ajith R Syncfusion Team February 19, 2016 11:09 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query: I'm just wondering if there is going to be an Aurelia and Syncfusion Bridge.

Currently Syncfusion controls doesn’t have bridge support with Aurelia frame work. Hence we have logged this “Aurelia bridge support with Syncfusion controls” as an feature request and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this feature. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

However we can use our Essential JS components in Aurelia application. To achieve this we need to import the ‘ej’ from the script file ‘ej.web.all.min.js’ as shown below. All dependency file ‘JQuery.easing’, ‘jsrender’ needs to imported in the same way. The following code needs to be used in your application view.

import $ from '/scripts/jquery-1.11.3.min.js';

import es from '/scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.min.js';

import jr from '/scripts/jsrender.min.js';

import ej from '/scripts/ej/ej.web.all.min';

For your reference, we have showcased our Grid control in the ES-2016 Kit application (given in the getting started) of Aurelia and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Sample:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/122134/ze/kit-es2016939935986

In the ‘app.html’ page, we have initialized the HTML tags, that needs to be rendered as EJ components. In the ‘app.js’ file present in the ‘src’ folder, we have declared the Grid component. Please refer the below code,

app.html:

<template> 

<section class="au-animate">

<div id="grid"></div>

</section>

</template>

app.js:

export class App {      

attached(){              

$('#grid').ejGrid({

dataSource: gridData,

-------

-------      

});      

}

}

As you can see, we have declared the components in the method ‘attached’. This will be triggered once the corresponding DOM is attached to the View. You can find more information form the Aurelia documentation.

http://aurelia.io/docs.html

Once the HTML tags are written to the DOM, we can declare our components and it will render successfully. You can run the application by navigating to the application directory in command prompt and by specifying ‘gulp watch’. Please refer the Aurelia official website, if you want to know about how to run the Aurelia application.

Please let us know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,
Ajith R

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team May 27, 2016 08:12 AM UTC

Hi, 

I'm experimenting a little with Aurelia and Syncfusion. If I use files you provided in kit-es2016939935986 it works fine and I'm able to import all the dependencies.

But if I install Syncfusion using

jspm install syncfusion=github:syncfusion/Javascript-Widgets

I cannot import modules, I get 

ERROR [app-router] Error: AMD module http://localhost:9000/jspm_packages/github/syncfusion/Javascript-Widgets@14.1.46/Scripts/web/ej.web.all.min.js did not define(…)

Am I missing something? 

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team May 30, 2016 09:46 AM UTC

Hi Fabio, 

We have internally completed the Aurelia Syncfusion Bridge implementation and planned to include this in our 2016 Essential Studio Volume 2 release, which is tentatively scheduled to be roll out by the mid of June 2016 .     

Regards, 
Ragavee U S. 

WO Wouter May 30, 2016 12:26 PM UTC

Maybe relevant: http://aurelia-ui-toolkits.github.io/demo-syncfusion/#/about

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team May 31, 2016 08:51 AM UTC

Hi Wouter, 

The sample in the provided link is developed for Aurelia-Syncfusion bridge implementation purpose. Currently it is in testing status. Once our Volume 2, 2016 is rolled out, you can make use of the below link. 

Regards, 
Ragavee U S. 

DA Daniel July 14, 2016 01:45 AM UTC

The Volumen 2 has been release, the bridge is implemented now? if yes,, Where is the documentation to get started?

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team July 14, 2016 12:33 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

We are currently working on UG help documentation for “Aurelia-Syncfusion Bridge” which will be published in our help website shortly. A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards, 
Ragavee U S. 

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team July 22, 2016 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

We have published our UG help documentation for “Aurelia-Syncfusion Bridge” online which can be tracked through the below link. 

Regards, 
Ragavee U S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon