We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Tooltip

I have a treegrid with the property ShowGridCellTooltip set to true and it works. Now I want to change the tooltip of the first column: instead of showing the default tooltip I want to show the content of another field. I've tried with a column template but it shows me both the tooltip and I have some problem with the indentation.
Here is my columntemplate:
                    lt.Text = lt.Text + vbCrLf + "<script type='text/x-jsrender' id='nodeNameColumnTemplate'>" + vbCrLf + _
                    "<div  class='e-inner-treecolumn-container' style='height:20px;width:30px;;' unselectable='on' title='{{:#data['" + tooltipCode + "']}}'>" + vbCrLf + _
                    "<div class='intend' style='height:1px; float:left; width:20px; display:inline-block;'></div>" + vbCrLf + _
                    "<div class='intend' style='height:1px; float:left; width:20px; display:inline-block;'></div>" + vbCrLf + _
                    "<div class='e-treegridexpand e-treegridcollapse e-icon' style='float:left;display:inline-block; font-size:10px;' unselectable='on'></div>" + vbCrLf + _
                    "<div class='e-cell' style='display:inline-block;width:100%' unselectable='on' title='{{:#data['" + tooltipCode + "']}}'>{{:#data['nodeName']}}</div></div></script>"
I have seen also the QueryCellInfo event but I dont' know how to use it.
Can you help me?
Thank you.
Best regards

1 Reply

DK Dinesh Kumar Nagarathinam Syncfusion Team February 19, 2016 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Cosimo,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Currently we don’t have tooltip template support for TreeGrid Control. For this we have already logged a feature request regarding this.A support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.
Regards,

Dinesh kumar.N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon