We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Report Viewer External Images

I am trying to build a report with a table that has a description field and then an image path filed. Table will display the description in one column and then image in another. So far i am able to get the table to load the description but not the images. Is this possible with your report viewer control?

I don't get any errors, just a blank space where the image should be

3 Replies

MJ Mariya Joseph M Syncfusion Team February 17, 2016 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Ryan,

We considered this “External image shows blank” as an feature request and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Mariya Joseph M

JW J. Weber January 31, 2018 01:20 PM UTC

I have the same problem an was wondering if there is a solution yet.
The request was made almost two years ago, so is there a solution?

Thank you.

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team February 6, 2018 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Weber, 

Sorry for the delay. 

As we mentioned in the below history information, we are not providing the setup for WINRT platform in  14.4.0.20 onwards. 

So, the external image feature is not progressed with WinRT platform. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon