We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Really bad performance

Hello Syncfusion-Team,

i just tried how perfomant your charts are. I can just say you need to improve them.

Loading 3M points crashes chrome.
Loading 100K points takes 4 sec.
Loading 10K points takes 500 ms.

If i compare that to your competitors you end up on the last place. I really would like to use your charts for my statistic site, but i can't they are just to slow.

Another problem i have with your library i have no idea what module/script file i need to include to just have chart support. Loading each time the ej.web.all.js takes around 2 sec, once minified it still takes 120ms ( 80% of the loading time for my site ). 
Can you please tell me how i can use the charts without including all modules?

1 Reply

SK Saravana Kumar Kanagavel Syncfusion Team February 17, 2016 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Sebastian Kraft,
We have analyzed your query. We will consider this is an issue and also we have logged issue report and working on it. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents
Please let us know if you have any concerns.
Regards,
Saravana Kumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon