We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Changing from Debug to Relase breaks series

Hi all,
I have an app that when I change from Debug to Release the Chart series disappear, code I use is below:

XAML:
        <Syncfusion:SfChart x:Name="AveragesChart" AreaBorderThickness="0" Foreground="#FFF78A09" FontSize="13" Margin="5,20,5,10" Grid.Column="0">
                            <Syncfusion:SfChart.PrimaryAxis>
                                <Syncfusion:CategoryAxis ShowGridLines="False" FontSize="10" Foreground="lightgray" LabelsIntersectAction="MultipleRows"/>
                            </Syncfusion:SfChart.PrimaryAxis>

<Syncfusion:SfChart.SecondaryAxis>
                                <Syncfusion:NumericalAxis RangePadding="Normal" FontSize="10" ShowGridLines="False" Foreground="lightgray"/>
                            </Syncfusion:SfChart.SecondaryAxis>

<Syncfusion:ColumnSeries x:Name="AveragesSeries" Palette="Custom" FontSize="10" EnableAnimation="True" AnimationDuration="0:0:2" StrokeThickness="0" SegmentSelectionBrush="Gray" Label="Daily Metered Averages" XBindingPath="iText" YBindingPath="iTotal" Margin="0,5,0,0">
                                                  <Syncfusion:ColumnSeries.ColorModel>
                                    <Syncfusion:ChartColorModel>
                                        <Syncfusion:ChartColorModel.CustomBrushes>
                                            <SolidColorBrush Color="#FFF78A09"/>
                                            <SolidColorBrush Color="#6c6d6e"/>
                                        </Syncfusion:ChartColorModel.CustomBrushes>
                                    </Syncfusion:ChartColorModel>
                                </Syncfusion:ColumnSeries.ColorModel>

<Syncfusion:ColumnSeries.AdornmentsInfo>
                                    <Syncfusion:ChartAdornmentInfo ShowLabel="True"
                SegmentLabelContent="YValue"
                AdornmentsPosition="Top"
                SymbolTemplate="{StaticResource adornment}"/>
                                </Syncfusion:ColumnSeries.AdornmentsInfo>
                            </Syncfusion:ColumnSeries>
                        </Syncfusion:SfChart>

.NET:
                Dim AveragesData As New ObservableCollection(Of Usage)()
                AveragesData.Add(New InternodeUsage() With {.iText = "So far", .iTotal = CurrentQuotaPerDayChart})
                AveragesData.Add(New InternodeUsage() With {.iText = "Start of month", .iTotal = QuotaPerDayChart})
                AveragesData.Add(New InternodeUsage() With {.iText = "Rest of month", .iTotal = QuotaLeftPerDayChart})
                AveragesData.Add(New InternodeUsage() With {.iText = "Today", .iTotal = TodayTotalValueChart})

The weird part is not all controls break, I have two gauges that still work fine (I have noticed that the animation no longer works in release mode) and another chart\Range navigator that is also fine.

Any help would be awesome as I'm pretty stuck :)

Cheers, Leigh.

3 Replies

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team February 12, 2016 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue, so please check with the sample in the following attachment. If the issue still persists, then revert us the modified sample based on your application along with the replication procedure to validate the issue.

Regards,
Sumathi J

Attachment: SeriesSample_f0b745b2.zip

LE Leigh May 19, 2016 11:43 PM UTC

Hi all,

This fixed itself in the latest release (14.1.XXX).

Regards,

Leigh.

SR Samuel Rajadurai Edwin Rajamanickam Syncfusion Team May 20, 2016 04:33 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for the update.

We are glad that the defect has been rectified.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,
Samuel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon