We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issues with PdfViewer

Hi guys,

how can I resize SfPdfViewer based by application window size? PdfViewer doesn't scale containing documentScrollViewer.
In attachment is screenshot with reproducted problem.
I'm not able to find it in samble SampleBrowser_2015.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Sebastian

Attachment: Capture_aa06d3e0.zip

3 Replies

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team February 10, 2016 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Product.

We are unable to reproduce the issue “PDF Viewer doesn't scale to application window containing documentScrollViewer” and please find the sample from the following link in which we tried to reproduce the issue.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/121936/ze/PdfViewerSample-1839385280

Kindly modify the above sample or provide us  the sample with which we could reproduce the issue and also provide us the below details so that we could analyze more on the issue and provide the solution.

Operating System:
System bit information:
Essential Studio Version:
Culture Settings:

Thanks,
Balasubramanian

SB Sebastian Bušek February 10, 2016 10:39 PM UTC

Hi there,

here is sample application with sample pdf. Application contains 2 buttons - one from remote download pdf and save to local storage and second for open from resource.
Feel free to play wit it and please let me know what you find.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Sebastian

Attachment: SfPdfTest_1d9ee058.zip

BS Balasubramanian Sundararajan Syncfusion Team February 15, 2016 03:10 PM UTC

Hi Sebastian,

Can you please provide us the details of your machine, without which we could not reproduce this issue. Kindly provide us the below details so that we can analyze more on the issue and provide the solution.

Device:
Device Name:
Operating System:
System bit information:
Essential Studio Version:
Culture Settings:

Thanks,
Balasubramanian S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon