We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Samples without the databases PortfolioManagerDB.mdf

i'm tryinng to learn our componenent but our samples doesnt give the database files
the sample project is : Product Showcase\Portfolio Grid Demo
...Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\13.4.0.53\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Product Showcase\Portfolio Grid Demo
i try to connect from the online database but i cant ( maybe because of our entreprises proxy ou because our service are down i dont know)
may be there is a link somewhere to download the file "PortfolioManagerDB.mdf"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#region Connection String
//Connection string that attached DB to local SQL Express
//public readonly static string connString = "Network Address= Samples.syncfusion.com,49489;initial catalog= PortfolioManagerDB; User ID=DemoUser;password=pass@word1;persist security info=True;packet size=4096;Pooling=true";
#if SharedPortfolioManagerDB
//public readonly static string connString = "Data Source="+FindFile("PortfolioManagerDB.sdf");
public readonly static string connString = "Network Address= Samples.syncfusion.com,49489;initial catalog= PortfolioManagerDB; User ID=DemoUser;password=pass@word1;persist security info=True;packet size=4096;Pooling=true";
#else
private const string sqlServerInstance = @".\SQLEXPRESS";
public readonly static string connString = "AttachDBFileName='" + FindFile("PortfolioManagerDB.mdf") + "';Server='" + sqlServerInstance + "';user instance=true;Integrated Security=SSPI;Connection Timeout=60";
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Reply

PK Pavithra Kodiyarasan Syncfusion Team February 10, 2016 12:04 PM UTC

Hi Boucher,

You can get the database “PortfolioManagerDB” from this “\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\13.4.0.53\Common\Data\PortfolioManagerDB.sdf” location.

Regards,
Pavithra K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon