We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Using ASP.NET MVC and Diagram not visible

After taking an update of the NUGET pacakges release in January I am no longer able to render my workflow diagrams created with the Diagram tool. When I look at the browser to see what errors are occurring I see.
  • ej.web.all.min.js:10 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'numberOfItems' of undefined
  • Control.js:134 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'contextMenu' of undefined
  • methods.js:305 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getBoundingClientRect' of null
Since this page always worked before the update any thoughts on what might be causing the errors?

code is pretty straight forward using  same code as in samples with a collection of nodes to draw.
  @Html.EJ().Overview("panTool", overviewProperties)   
  @Html.EJ().Diagram("workflowDiagram", diagramModel)

1 Reply

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team February 8, 2016 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Craig,

We considered this “Need to provide an Alternate solution for the depreciated pathSegList property in chrome browser” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,

Shyam G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon