We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Set property 'System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.Source' threw an exception.

I'm attempting to use SfDataGrid in an application, but I get the below exception in InitializeComponent(). Syncfusion.Shared.WPF has already been added as a reference and is resolved to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\13.4.0.53\Assemblies\4.5\Syncfusion.Shared.WPF.dll" in the Properties tab. What could be causing this exception? I have added Syncfusion.SfGrid.WPF and Syncfusion.Shared.WPF as references. 

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException occurred
  HResult=-2146233087
  Message=Set property 'System.Windows.ResourceDictionary.Source' threw an exception.
  Source=PresentationFramework
  LineNumber=0
  LinePosition=0
  StackTrace:
       at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
  InnerException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
       HResult=-2147024894
       Message=Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Shared.WPF, Culture=neutral' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
       Source=mscorlib
       FileName=Syncfusion.Shared.WPF, Culture=neutral
       FusionLog==== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: DisplayName = Syncfusion.Shared.WPF, Culture=neutral
 (Partial)
WRN: Partial binding information was supplied for an assembly:
WRN: Assembly Name: Syncfusion.Shared.WPF, Culture=neutral | Domain ID: 1
WRN: A partial bind occurs when only part of the assembly display name is provided.

2 Replies

NV Nagul Veluppillai January 29, 2016 02:28 PM UTC

Urgh! Ignore this. The problem was the references weren't added to the project that builds the executable.

AS Ambarish Srinivasan Syncfusion Team February 1, 2016 12:21 PM UTC

Hi Nagul,

Thank you for the update.

Regards,
Ambarish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon