We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can you give a tutorial that can help me to put text boxes, buttons on content pages.

Hello Sir,

I am an active downloader at syncfusion. From your ebooks, you offered the readers which I am part of to ask questions if we have 
one. consequently, I present my asp.net problem before you.

I use visual studio 2012. I am using a masterpage and content pages. I tried to put textboxes on a content page. The textboxes on the content  got fused (joined) together! That is, I cannot separate the first textbox from the second textbox. The same applied to buttons.

Please, I will be happy if you can give a tutorial that can help me to put textboxes, buttons on content pages.

3 Replies

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team January 29, 2016 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support,

We would like to know whether you are using the ASP Components  or Syncfusion components  in your page. Did you mean fusing is, controls are rendering inline? If so, set the styles properties as you wish. 

If we have misunderstood your queries, please share any screenshots or code example to expose the issue. 

Regards,
Arun P

PF Paul Fleischer-Djoleto February 1, 2016 09:21 PM UTC

Thanks for your reply. I use ASP components. What I mean is that two or more text box controls on the content page are placed at the same position. Lets say asp:TextBox#TextBox1 and asp:TextBox#TextBox2 are at the place position and I cannot separate them and set properties for them.

If the page is not a master page/content page project, I don't get such problem. If you have an alternative textbox, button control which I can use for my content pages, kindly let me have them. I will be grateful if my problem is solved. 

Thanks

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team February 2, 2016 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update,

Query 1: ”I use ASP components. What I mean is that two or more text box controls on the content page are placed at the same position. Lets say asp:TextBox#TextBox1 and asp:TextBox#TextBox2 are at the place position and I cannot separate them and set properties for them.”

We suspect that, some external style related to textbox which have referred in master page was inherited into textbox control like positioning style. Hence forth, Textboxes have fused together. So kindly check and resolve the issue by looking on overridden styles.

Query 2:”If you have an alternative textbox, button control which I can use for my content pages”

We suggest you to use our Syncfusion controls like the ejButton in your content pages. The documentation is available in following links.

http://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/getting-started

http://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/button/overview

Regards,
Arun P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon