We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Series appearing duplicated after tab switch

Hello,
In my tabbed page, when I switch to third tab and then return to fist tab, the one that has my chart, the series appears duplicated after data source change.Debugging, the number of series in my chart is always the same. The series are declared In xaml and sources come from binding.
Attached some useful files.
Essential Studio Version 13.4.0.53
Xamarin Forms 2.0.1.6495

thank you.

Attachment: DuplicatedSeries_74d49526.rar

4 Replies

MS Mohamed Samsudeen K S Syncfusion Team January 28, 2016 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. Please check with the sample from the following location and if still you face the problem, then revert us by modifying the sample based on your application.

TabbedPage.zip

Regards,
Samsudeen K S

TL TIAGO LOUIS ZONTAG January 28, 2016 01:41 PM UTC

The problem not occurs in this simple sample but, in my project, o duplication happen after I change data that is in binding with series..

TL TIAGO LOUIS ZONTAG January 28, 2016 06:31 PM UTC

Hi! Implementing step by step simple sample with my app features I discover that the problem is on the Material Design. Exactly after I added material design support the problem start.
The solution now has more then 30MB so I uploaded her at my onedrive: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=419F43D4F3500CE5!244757&authkey=!AOaRXlhEf0eZk3I&ithint=file%2cra
Thx.

MS Mohamed Samsudeen K S Syncfusion Team January 29, 2016 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Tiago,

We considered this “Series appearing duplicated after tab switch” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,
Samsudeen K S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon